ICONIC BEACH VIEWS IN MOST SORT AFTER LOCATON!
Opposite the hip northern end of Bondi's famous surf, sand and parkland, with never to be built out views, this great sized apartment is remarkably unspoilt in an original art deco building.
A spacious and flexible floorplan with fabulous views, the apartment has been beautifully renovated and restored with open plan kitchen and polished wide timber floors.
A short stroll from the bus terminal, famous eateries/café’s, restaurants, shops, transport, as well as Bondi's fashionable beachfront promenade, coastal walks and fitness lifestyle.
This fantastic Bondi pad with stunning ocean views that span the length of the beach and an unbeatable front row position to this iconic location lifestyle plus the added bonus of your own tandem car space.
* Sensational views take in the beachfront and a vast glittering stretch of the brilliant blue ocean and never ending coastline
* Level access to prized front wing position in La Pacifique, a distinctive art deco security block of just 7 strata units
* 2 double bedrooms, extra-large main bedroom with separate bow fronted study/sunroom could easily become open living
* Existing large living room with ornamental mantelpiece and gas bayonet
* Adjoining but separate dining room, large open plan gas kitchen with stone bench tops
* Bathroom with marble floor and internal laundry facilities
* High ceilings, classic art deco features and euro designer light fittings and wall switches
* Level alternate access via well maintained landmark building's 2nd street frontage to Brighton Boulevarde
* Additional common laundry and delightful courtyard garden