Martina’s love of architecture, interior design, and serving people motivated her to become a New York and New Jersey licensed real estate salesperson many years ago. Martina brings stellar leadership and finance skills, which are necessary for all phases of selling and buying real estate. Her business and educational background have produced strong negotiation skills, which help both her buyers and sellers acquire an excellent price. Martina has lived on three different continents, working with a diverse group of people and clients of all ages. She has a deep understanding of various cultures, international flavor, and the beauty of architectural design.
Martina’s keen insights enable her to listen closely and work with her clients to achieve optimum results, including price, staging, and even small aesthetic details such as a request for a porch swing or vintage clawfoot tub. Martina is easily accessible, and her clients appreciate her dedication in catering to their needs and wants in the home buying and selling process. Martina has lived in Rockland County for over 20 years and is familiar with the surrounding areas, and school systems.
As a Sales Associate for Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty, Martina is able to combine her collective experience with great company resources. She prides herself on bringing home sellers and buyers together and is committed to providing the best customer service possible.
Martina looks forward to representing you as her next client!
Special Awards and Recognition
• Licensed New York/New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate
• B.S. in Finance and Economics
• Relocation Specialist Certified – Domestic & Transcontinental Relocation• Green Certified
• Former Director of Rockland County Board of REALTORS®
• Suffern Chamber of Commerce, Officer in Communication since 2017
• Rockland Business Women’s Network
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Hudson Gateway MLS
• Member of New Jersey MLS
• Multi-Million Dollar Club
• Directors Club
• Executive Club